Sunday 2 October 2016

Pray for people to be impacted by the Wind!

Jesus said; "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit." And in Acts as the disciples were in waiting on the Lord...... "suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting." God even answered Job out of the whirlwind.

God uses the wind to fulfill His purpose. As I sit in Nassau with my family and watch the weather reports of a major hurricane named "Matthew", that is forecasted to head right through the Bahamas and possibly hit Nassau in a few days from now, I know that God is sovereign and does all things well.   
Ironically in Matthew Jesus says; "He (God) causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Please pray for safety for my family from or through the storm

Please pray for all who have been and will be effected by this storm

Most importantly, please pray for the Holy Spirit to fill hearts with a fresh Wind as Matthew passes through the Bahamas

I will give an update of all that is going on at the Adventure Learning Centre and with me and my family after the storm.

1 comment: