Thursday 22 November 2018

Thanks-Giving!

Dr Romer and Mark
In October I was appointed Director of Missions and Outreach by Executive Director Dr. Kenneth Romer. In addition to oversight of facilities and general maintenance and my favorite position of Planetarium Director, my new position will give me oversight of all evangelism and training, outreach, and foreign mission group interaction and their outreach. This position matches well with my gifting and passion for evangelism, which is at the heart of ministry at Adventure Learning Centre & Camp. 

At Calvary Chapel Ft. Lauderdale

Last month I traveled to Calvary Chapel, Ft. Lauderdale for a week and a half Missions Conference. Myself and about two-dozen other missionaries were pampered, ministered to and given multiple opportunities to connect with the body and to share our ministries from all over the globe. I was sent out from this church over 17 years ago. The conference was a sweet time of fellowship, bonding with the other missionaries, reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones. Please pray that some people I connected with would join me in becoming part of my support team and that others might be lead to come and be a part of the ALC missionary team.

Hope for Kids training
Last week myself and three other ALC staff members attended an intensive two-day ‘Hope For Kids” evangelism training at a local church in Nassau. “Hope for Kids” is a branch of “Evangelism Explosion” specifically designed to train children to clearly share the good news of Jesus with their friends and school mates.  Twenty-five years ago, shortly after receiving Christ as my savior, I was trained and then became an EE trainer for many years. This training has resulted in the awesome privilege of being able to plant thousands of “seeds” into the lives of children and adults all over the world and through the ministry at ALC over the past 17 years. 

Christmas Lights Drive-Thru flyer


We are only a few weeks away Christmas Lights Walk/Drive Thru. This year’s event will be different. Visitors will be able to walk through the lights displays, be entertained by musicians and dancers, be engaged by Bible Characters sharing the gospel and of course enjoy good food and Christmas goodies for the first two weekends of the walk through.  Then for the last few nights before Christmas, families will be able to drive through the awesome displays of lights.  Please pray for a huge response to this Christmas event and for thousands to hear about the greatest Gift ever offered to mankind.


Thank you for you for your prayer and support. If you would like support my ministry at ALC click here; Support Mark at ALC or you can write a check to GO!Ministries and mail it to; 270 East Palais Road, Anaheim, CA 92850. Make sure to write my missionary #1273 in the memo space. 










No comments:

Post a Comment